Linen Grey with Coffee Beard
I once had a real coffee beard. It sounded like a great idea at the time but, once the kerfuffle had died down, the paramedics had left and the café cleaned up, then I saw the error of my ways.
With hindsight, I'd have been much better advised to just get my hands on one of these little beauties. Especially when paired with a lovely light-grey linen beanie.
There's a lesson here for us all, dontcha think?
Our 'linen' Beard Beanie in Eco2 naturally responsible cotton / acrylic blend hat which is soft, stretchy and made from recycled fibres. The hand-crocheted beard is made of super soft 100% acrylic so it's comfortable enough to wear all day.
The Beard Beanie™ is a one-piece garment. That means the hat and the beard are joined together in harmonious matrimony for all time. Beautiful.
* That's right, Beard Beanie™ is a smart and environmentally friendly choice - buy one today and you'll be doing your bit to help the planet while staying nice and toasty!
- 'Linen' Grey Beanie with Coffee-coloured Beard
- Hat made from 75% ECO 2 cotton, 25% acrylic
- Beanie hand-crocheted from extra soft 100% acrylic yarn
- Made in Northern Utah, USA